Lammy Ann tagged me for six weird thing about myself that I have never shared with y’all. Is there anything left I haven’t covered? Oh, yes, this well runs deeeeeep! The only problem is what do I choose to unveil, without risking frightening you away! This is a good diversion- seeing as how the Pit of Serpents is wrestling with the smallish pachyderm in my blue-whale sized uterus, I may as well try and distract myself!
- Flat soda rocks. Things with bubbles in them freak me out. When I crack open a soda, I use a straw and blow in it until it goes mostly flat. I have always felt that way about bubbles, even as a kid- I hated soda pop because I didn’t yet know the trick of making it flat.
- I have a terrible phobia of sharks. Any and all sharks. Hate them. They make me feel like my throat is closing up and I can’t breathe. Even in pictures. They’re going to eat me. Yuck. Bad.
- Poop, barf, blood, totally can roll with it. Doesn’t phase me- but if a grown man spits on the ground, I have to fight the desire to barf and then sock him. Nothing grosser to me. Nothing.
- I would rather clean the bathrooms 3 times over than do the dishes once. Seriously. I hate doing dishes- everything about it- even putting the clean ones away- ugh. Hate it.
- When I was little, I was afraid if I fell asleep with my hands out from under my pillow, when I woke up they would be webbed. Like a duck. For some reason, under my pillow, they were safe from the webbing fairies.
- I’m a picker. Like a big monkey, I cannot leave my husband or my children alone- if they have a stray hair or something where it does not belong, I will beg, plead, barter and badger until I can pluck that hair, pop that pimple or do whatever it is that needs righting. I have even offered to pay my husband to let me pluck his eyebrow. Sad.
So there it is. How totally boring a life that those are my weird things! Ok, those are my weird things I am willing to confess in a public forum. Mostly anonymous public forum. I’m a chicken. What can I say?