Really, you would think, after two and a half years and almost 600 posts, there would be nothing left I have to hide. Ha! You would be wrong! Jen at Mythbuster Beauty tagged me to share seven things you don’t know about me:
- I HATE the smell of peanut butter. Positively loathe it- and peanut butter is all Beanie will eat. Go figure.
- One of my top front teeth is fake. I knocked it out roller skating when I was 12 on Super Bowl Sunday.
- It makes me absolutely nuts when a fly gets in the house. All activity has to stop until the fly is either smooshed or let outside. Squirting them with window cleaner is a great way to knock them down, then squish them, just in case you feel like I do.
- I’ve never, ever seen a horror movie. Of any kind. Period.
- At my wedding reception, we had small wooden figures of Adam and Eve on top of the cake, and gave out apples for favors.
- Red or blue food dye makes me itch like crazy, and I think I’ve passed that little quirk onto Beanie.
- I say I don’t collect anything, and I’m adamant about that, but I have soft spot for antique egg-cups and, it’s a secret, but I love glass birds on my Christmas tree. Don’t tell anyone!