- We spent all morning at the hospital, and after 4 X-rays, Abby’s arm and shoulder look fine. The radiologist said the doctor would have to verify, but that it’s looked good. *Whew*
- Someone from church has offered me a two-year old computer they have because they had to upgrade their business. I’m hating having to rely on others, but right now, I don’t have a lot of choices. I’m grateful.
- I made enough money this month to actually pay some of my own bills, on my own, with my own money. First time in ten years. It feels kind of good.
- Forecast is for snow here tonight, our first of the year. I’m so not ready for snow yet. It’s all me shoveling the drive and walks. Yippee. I guess that’s not a good thing, but the kids are excited.
- My soon-to-be ex-M-i-L send money for the kids to go see Disney on Ice next week. They are thrilled. If taking a Valium was funny and not heart-wrenching, I would make a joke about it.
- It’s almost knitting season! Hooray! For reals.
- I don’t want to push my luck, so I’ll stop now. Baby steps.
9 thoughts on “Small… Tentative… Good Things”
All good things – minus the shoveling (and I’m HOPING that the elves I pray for take care of most of that). I’ll take it!
Very cool on the computer and even more rad is your profit last month. Woo-hoo!
The quiet of the snow makes me absolutely adore shoveling! Get up early and enjoy it….magical things can happen 😉
I don’t get the Valium comment. Now I feel dumb.
Don’t feel dumb Kris. It was really just a sad joke for me.
Don’t feel and about relying on others. I truly believe that Heavenly Father makes ordinary people his angels on earth not just to bless the lives of others, but because they need the blessings themselves that can only be earned through service.
Much love and hugs to you. Take that money for ice tix and spend it on whatever you want/need. I don’t think you should spend it on ice tix if you don’t want to.
Knitting has a season?
I’m so glad to hear the computer news and the income news and the shoulder news! Disney on Ice with three little ones…um…have a good time?
so happy to hear about the computer! yea! (my offer is still good though!)
are you on Facebook?
let me know!
Yeah! for the little and good things.
Tracy, if you have a button that goes directly to your Etsy shop I’d be honored to place it on Parker’s blog.
And may more good things find their way to you.
Comments are closed.