11 thoughts on “Making a Dalek Costume

  1. I’m enjoying the attention “Batman” has riveted to the Whovian costumes. It’s taking him a little while to process it. Brava!

  2. I used thick cardboard, foamcore, plastic Christmas balls from the Dollar Store that I sawed in half, a colander, whisk and plunger from the Dollar Store, spray painted it all bronze, glued the balls on the bottom. For the base, I used pipe insulation around the bottom. Hot-glued everything.

  3. Also, lots and lots of duct tape inside. I’m making another one this year- this one lasted a few months of play before it was too trashed and went out with the garbage.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s