11 thoughts on “Making a Dalek Costume

  1. I’m enjoying the attention “Batman” has riveted to the Whovian costumes. It’s taking him a little while to process it. Brava!

  2. I used thick cardboard, foamcore, plastic Christmas balls from the Dollar Store that I sawed in half, a colander, whisk and plunger from the Dollar Store, spray painted it all bronze, glued the balls on the bottom. For the base, I used pipe insulation around the bottom. Hot-glued everything.

  3. Also, lots and lots of duct tape inside. I’m making another one this year- this one lasted a few months of play before it was too trashed and went out with the garbage.

Comments are closed.