- Go back to Germany with my kids with backpacks and rail passes.
Go back to school.
Graduate college with honors. Magna Cum Laude, baby!!
- Finish my Masters
and get my PhD.
- Never forget to take care of myself ever again.
- Remember that everyone I meet has a wounded heart.
- Have something I’ve written published. Keep going and write some more.
Write my first book. Now get started on the next one.
- Learn Photoshop and Illustrator.
Ride in a hot air balloon. Nevermind about that.
Read Moby Dick all the way through. Kinda don’t care anymore.
- Take an Indian cooking class.
- Learn to knit socks.
- Take a life-drawing class again.
Buy art made by other people.
- Have a clothesline.
- Have a push lawnmower.
- Go to Italy and see where Regiano is made.
- Have a dumbwaiter in my house.
- See the Grand Canyon.
Visit the Smithsonian.
See a show on Broadway. And HAMILTON of all things!!
- Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Have my front tooth fixed. Thank you, Renn and Emily!
- Have an Ostheimer nativity.
Learn to play my piano. In process
Date a man who will wear a kilt.
- See Chris Cornell in concert.
Figure out how to work my Mac. Getting there…
- Go on a real vacation, not a car trip.
- Practice yoga.
- Own my own home.
- Live near my family.
- Have chickens.
- Make it to the top of Half Dome.
- Camp again with my dad at the Pit.
- Take my kids to Disneyland.
- Be able to see my abdominal muscles.
- Live near the ocean. Again.
- Not settle.
- Believe in my own intuition and perceptions.
- Be a better recycler.
- Take a train somewhere romantic.
Have a garden and eat locally.
Learn to make cheese.
- Learn to make soap.
- Upcycle whenever possible.
- Learn to use a letterpress.
- Learn bookbinding.
- Run a half-marathon.
Have medical insurance again.
- Go to Machu Pichu.
- Be scrupulously honest with myself, no matter what.
- Never be afraid of love.
Visit Arlington to see my Grandpa Jack’s memorial.
Have something made from the McKay tartan. I love my sash and amber rosette.
- Go to Brazil.
- Laugh more with my children.
- Remember what’s really important and reassess often.
- Always have an English Mastiff.
- Retire to a beach house.